Burn the cookies just once and the remnants will make sure every other batch stick to the sheet as much as possible. That’s why it’s important to get that cookie sheet looking like new again! Check out this effective cookie sheet cleaning method. It only requires a couple of household ingredients and a bit of elbow grease. Watch the video below to learn how to clean a cookie sheet:
- Sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda on the cookie sheet.
- Add hydrogen peroxide and let is sit for about two hours.
- Find a dish brush and apply some elbow grease.
- The burnt-on stains will easily scrub away.
- Rinse the cookie sheet in water and dry it with a towel.
Now you’re ready for another batch of cookies!
Molly Maid does not do dishes or clean burnt cookie sheets, but we can clean your kitchen and the rest of your house. That way, you’ll have more time for baking cookies and the things you really enjoy. Please contact your local Molly Maid or call (888) 583-6490 today to learn more about our kitchen cleaning services and custom cleaning plans.